12th March 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in US?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am studying EEE in B.Tech. I want to do MS. How much percentage is required in B.Tech? How many marks required in GRE to do MS in US? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Marks and percentage required in engineering to apply for GRE exam?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  6. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  7. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission in good US universities for doing MS?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  9. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  10. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  11. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  12. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  16. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  18. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
14th March 2016, 07:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in US?

There is no percentage criteria as such for eligibility to appear in GRE. Students holding any percentage are eligible to appear in GRE. However, percentage will come into play when you apply in the foreign institutes for admission in higher studies as they consider your portfolio as one of the parameters of selection during admission process. Hence higher the percentage stronger is your application. Usually a 300+ score is required out of 340 to get a call and apply in the top universities of USA. However, having 250+ score will help you to apply in decent universities in USA for higher studies.
14th March 2016, 05:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am studying EEE in B.Tech. I want to do MS. How much percentage is required in B.Tech? How many marks required in GRE to do MS in US? Please tell me as soon as possible.
You are sudying B.Tech degree so you are eligible GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

If you have scored more than 60% marks in GRE then you will get admission in MS course in US.
14th March 2016, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No percentage criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. You can apply for GRE examination by visiting ETS official website http://www.ets.org/gre/. You need to book a test slot by paying the prescribed examination fee to apply for GRE examination. You need to score at least 280 marks in GRE examination to get admission in MS course in good US univeristies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?