15th March 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course with 47% in general category from any governemnt university of UP?

Hi my name is Ahmad. I'm from Kanpur uttar pradesh I complete my 10-12 qualification from up board, and I complete my Graduation from CSJM UNIVERSITY {B.Sc (com. app)} aggregated with 47point something in general category. I want to do B.Ed from any government university near by u.p...........

i have a question, Am i eligible for B.ed or not?
which university provide B.ed course with 47% in general category ?
Although my percentage in 10 standard is 60.66% and in 12 standard is 54.80%
please tell me the satisfactionary answer on my mail or msg me.
thanx in advance for guidance.

Email: [email protected]
Mo. +91-8957816101.

15th March 2016, 06:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course with 47% in general category from any governemnt university of UP?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education, now a days it become essential to have B.Ed degree to appear for teacher recruitment examination.

The eligibility to pursue course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

So, as you have less than 50% you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission in course.
15th March 2016, 06:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course with 47% in general category from any governemnt university of UP?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education is as below:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in distance mode, their institute be approved by Distance Education council.

>>The percentage of marks required for Bachelor of Education is 50% in bachelor's degree.

With 47% marks in bachelor's degree, you can not apply for Bachelor of Education.
15th March 2016, 07:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. For this course and its entrance exam, a candidate should have minimum 50% marks in graduation.

Since you have less than 50% marks that is 47% marks in graduation only, you can not apply for this exam.
15th March 2016, 11:56 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my name is Ahmad. I'm from Kanpur uttar pradesh I complete my 10-12 qualification from up board, and I complete my Graduation from CSJM UNIVERSITY {B.Sc (com. app)} aggregated with 47point something in general category. I want to do B.Ed from any government university near by u.p...........

i have a question, Am i eligible for B.ed or not?
which university provide B.ed course with 47% in general category ?
Although my percentage in 10 standard is 60.66% and in 12 standard is 54.80%
please tell me the satisfactionary answer on my mail or msg me.
thanx in advance for guidance.

Email: [email protected]
Mo. +91-8957816101.

B.ed stands for Bachelor of Education

This is a study of academics. B.ed is opted by candidates who want to make a career in the field of teaching. Candidate who aspires to do a degree in B.Ed should appear for the entrance exam that is conducted by the university.

The eligibility needed for pursuing this course is that the candidate should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university and should have at least 50% aggregate.

The top colleges where you can prefer pursuing this course are:
  • K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
  • Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
  • Lady Irwin College, Delhi
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
  • SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
  • Government College of Education, Chandigarh
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
  • D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
  • Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
  • Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?