1st June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?

i m interested in doing bsc agriculture ..
i missed d form of psu ludhiana
and i have now decided to go for khalsa college amritsar ...
i want to know that ,,can i join pau after my B.sc ..to go for M.sc ?

2.WHAT IS D SYLLABUS for B.sc agricuture entrance exam going to b held on 20 in khalsa college ?
waiting fr reply
thank u ..

5th August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?

Is Lovely professional university registered by ICAR
28th May 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?

Is there any entrance for bsc honour student to get admission in msc
6th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50% shalll i get the the seat
9th June 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission MSC agriculture without entrance. All over country
1st May 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I prepare to clear entrance exam ofPAU for BSC agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?