17th March 2016, 12:24 PM
mannusing

How can I give Civil services exam in Gujarati medium?

Hello sir! Now i am in f.y.b.com and i come from the Gujarati medium.
But sir now i want to prepare for CSE. Can you tell me how can i give exam?
shall i give my exam in gujarati medium?

31st August 2016, 12:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give Civil services exam in Gujarati medium?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as an I.A.S, I.P.S Officer etc.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview stages.

So, you are eligible to write the examination in Gujarati as the examination is offered in many languages other than English and Hindi. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
18th February 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I want join i.a.s so give me proper guidance beginning to end I passed ty.b.com in2014 and now my age is 30 running so I can joint or no
19th December 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Now I am studying in f.y.b.sc. college approved by s p university. How can I prepare this exam and shall I give this exam in Gujarati medium.
Sir please guidance to me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?