17th March 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?

Hello,
I want detailed information regarding the MBBS admission of this year in Maharashtra. My question is, what is cutoff in MHT-CET for MBBS in Government colleges in Maharashtra? How the SML number is decided? Is it calculated by adding HS Board marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  4. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  5. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  6. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  7. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  8. Cutoff details of government medical college of Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff marks of MHT CET for OBC for admission in government college of Maharashtra in BDS?
  10. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  12. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  14. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required?
  15. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS in government medical college?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET
  17. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  18. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?