17th March 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Architecture for Diploma Civil student?

Sir,
I want to join Bachelor of Architecture after completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering. Kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to appear? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  3. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  4. Can I get admission in Architecture college after diploma in Civil and have not done intermediate?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  7. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study Architecture Diploma course?
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  11. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  12. Eligibility for B.Tech in Civil being a diploma student of Architecture?
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  14. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  15. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?
  18. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
18th March 2016, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Architecture for Diploma Civil student?

You can apply for NATA or any other state level entrance exam for lateral entry admission in B.Arch course. Most of the state technical universities conduct entrance exam for lateral entry admission in B.Arch course.

Therefore, you can apply for these entrance exams. Being a diploma holder you will be eligible for second year admission through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?