18th March 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th standard. I will be in my 11th in this year. My aim is to join AIIMS for MBBS course. Kindly share some tips for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Please help me.

20th March 2016, 02:55 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

# AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences

# Following tips must be followed in order to perform well in AIIMS MBBS Examination:

* Candidate should try to start preparation as early as possible.
* Candidate must pay special focus on strengthening basic & elementary knowledge.
* Candidate must fully aware of the prescribed syllabus of examination.
* Candidate must study all the topics/sections of the syllabus. avoiding of any topic/section of syllabus may result disastrous.
* Preparing the examination according to the weightage of different topics/chapters/sections of the syllabus.
* Candidate must have all formulae, basic concepts, theory, principles and S.I. Units on finger tips.
* Candidate should try to learn deeply rather than cramming.
* Candidate must make a fixed time table for the preparation of the examination so that he/she can devote appropriate time to each and every subjects as per his potential, knowledge and past performance.
* Candidate should make special efforts in the revision of studied matter/syllabus on daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis.
* Daily perform aerobic exercises or yogic postures in order to have healthy body and mind.
* Take balance diet and seasonal fruits.
* Try to take mock test periodically.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?