18th March 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering PhD in Nursing in India? Procedure to apply for such course in AIIMS?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me how to apply for Nursing PhD course in AIIMS? And how many institutes in India providing PhD in Nursing? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD in Nursing at AIIMS? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of institutes offering PhD in Mathematics in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  8. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  10. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  11. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  12. Government institutes offering Nursing Diploma course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible to get any scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  15. How to apply for PhD in AIIMS being DBT-JRF List-B qualified candidate? When its notification will be released?
  16. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  17. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  18. List of colleges available for PhD in Nursing?
31st October 2017, 05:33 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of institutes offering PhD in Nursing in India? Procedure to apply for such course in AIIMS?

List of Institutes Offer Ph.D Nursing In India:-

1. Dr. DY Patil College of Nursing, Pune

2. Desh Bhagat University, Fatehgarh Sahib

3. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

4. KLE Society Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belgaum

5. Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

6. Yashoda College of Nursing, Hyderabad

So these are the reputed institutes in India offer Ph.D in nursing course.

If you want to do Ph.D nursing in AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), then you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by AIIMS to admit eligible candidates for Ph.D nursing course. Here below are details regarding eligibility required to apply for Ph.D nursing course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D nursing course is post graduate degree in allied or bio medical sciences/ Nursing from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained, Relaxation in percentage of marks for reserve category candidates.

- Duration of Ph.D nursing course is 3 years.

- For more details please visit www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?