19th March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?

Sir,
I have applied for an Inspire Scholarship few months ago. I have passed the 12th Board exam from WBCHSE Board with percentage 87.8. But still I don't get any letter from Inspire. I am eager to know whether I have been selected for this scholarship or not. Please inform me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get eligibility note to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a WBCHSE candidate with 91.4% marks?
  2. What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  5. Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to check the status of Inspire Scholarship?
  7. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  9. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  13. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  17. How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of Inspire Scholarship?
  18. Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?