20th March 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Nutan and I am a 2nd year B.Pharmacy student. I want to know the name of the companies that offers Industrial training for 3rd year B.Pharma students after their 3rd year? Would you please help me to know the name of the companies in Mumbai and Thane?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  4. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  7. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
  10. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  13. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  15. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  18. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?
22nd March 2016, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Nutan and I am a 2nd year B.Pharmacy student. I want to know the name of the companies that offers Industrial training for 3rd year B.Pharma students after their 3rd year? Would you please help me to know the name of the companies in Mumbai and Thane?

List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane:-

Impart Education, B/7, Grd Fir,Yunus Villa,Hasnabad Lane, Willingdon, Santacruz West Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 098208 83533

Woodstock Aviation Infotech Biotech, 9A, Allied Heights, Salunke Vihar Road, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2683 7478

International Centre for Stem Cells, Cancer and Biotechnology, R.H. 2, Ujwal Regalia, Near Prabhavee Tech Park,, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 095450 89202

DNA LABS INDIA, Chandrodaya , Jivdaya Lane, L.B.S.Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 040 3257 4748

Rishi Biotech, Paradise Tower, Gokhale Rd, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4012 0576
28th March 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane?

Internship of 3rd year bpharma student companies name in Indore pls send here
7th October 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Name of the companies that offer industrial training for 3rd year B pharmacy student in Chennai
24th May 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Name of companies that offer internship for 2nd year passed out students of Pharmacy in maharashtra nagpur
25th September 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the reputed pharmaceutical companies that allow intership for a bpharm 3rd year(5th sem) student near delhi and noida
9th January 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what should be done and what intern have to do in internship
22nd November 2021, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year Bpharm student. I would like to know a list of companies that would offer internship after 2nd year of study
24th March 2022, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the name of the companies that offers Industrial training for 3rd year B.Pharma students after their 3rd year? Would you please help me to know the name of the companies in Mumbai and Thane?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?