20th March 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma?

Hello,
Can I join B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma in ECE? Is there any possibility to do this? Please tell me asap.

22nd March 2016, 11:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I join B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma in ECE? Is there any possibility to do this? Please tell me asap.
Yes, it is possible to study Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma after 10th class with good marks. There will be a lateral entry entrance examination for the admission. You can join directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry mode. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
23rd March 2016, 02:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma?

No, you are not eligible to pursue EEE after completion of ECE diploma.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue B. Tech (EEE) is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects or must have passed diploma in the relevant stream from a recognized college.

To pursue B.Tech after completion of diploma, the candidate has to appear for Lateral entry examination.

To pursue B.Tech, the candidate can only apply for the same stream which is studied in diploma.
23rd March 2016, 05:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot join B.Tech(EEE) course after completion of your diploma in ECE as it is not permissible. You can however get admission directly in the 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE) after completion of your Diploma via LEET examination.
23rd March 2016, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to study B.Tech EEE course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in ECE are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech ECE course. Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech ECE course through Lateral Entry admission process. Since, you have completed three years Diploma course in ECE, you are not eligible to study B.Tech EEE course, so, I suggest you to opt for B.Tech ECE course.
19th August 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can i study ECE in b tech after completion of my 3 years Diploma in EEE is it tough ??? Please tell me Asap
19th August 2019, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B tech in ECE after completion of my Diploma in EEE?? Please tell me soon
31st May 2023, 10:30 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, it is generally possible for a candidate who has completed a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) to pursue a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE). Many institutions offer lateral entry programs that allow diploma holders to enter directly into the second year (third semester) of the BTech program.

By enrolling in the BTech program in EEE, you can gain a deeper understanding of electrical and electronics engineering principles, applications, and technologies. The curriculum typically covers subjects such as electrical circuits, power systems, control systems, electronics, digital systems, and more.

To pursue BTech in EEE after completing a Diploma in ECE, you would typically need to follow these steps:

Complete your Diploma in ECE: Ensure that you successfully complete your diploma program in Electronics and Communication Engineering and obtain the necessary certification.

Check the eligibility requirements: Review the eligibility criteria set by the institution where you plan to pursue your BTech in EEE. The eligibility criteria may vary between institutions, but generally, a minimum percentage or grade in the Diploma program is required.

Apply for lateral entry admission: Apply for lateral entry admission to the BTech program in EEE by submitting the application form and paying the required fee. The institution will specify the application process and documents required, such as your Diploma certificate, marksheets, and other relevant documents.

Prepare for any entrance examination (if applicable): Some institutions may require you to appear for an entrance examination or an interview as part of the admission process. Prepare for the examination or interview based on the syllabus or guidelines provided by the institution.

Clear the admission process: Successfully clear the admission process, which may include scrutiny of your application, evaluation of your Diploma qualification, and performance in the entrance examination or interview (if applicable).

Join the BTech program: Upon securing admission, you can join the BTech program in EEE and start studying the subjects and courses related to electrical and electronics engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?