20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?

Hi,
I am in T.Y.B.Sc in Physics. I want to go for Integrated M.Sc-PhD course in IISC, Bangalore. So, I want to know what are the requirements, eligibility criteria, syllabus and procedure to apply for the same? Can anybody help me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  4. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  5. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  6. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  7. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  8. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  10. How to study Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry at IISC, Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore for Electrical final year student?
  12. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  13. Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course
  14. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  15. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  16. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  17. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  18. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
25th March 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?

You have to apply through JEST for admission in integrated Ph.D programme in Physics subject. Just make sure that you have more that 60% marks in your B.Sc degree.

There are limited seats available through JEST and you need very good performance in the exam for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?