1st June 2011, 08:32 PM
kilos

Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?

I just finished 1st year civil engineering at
Bharat Engineering College. hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh.
Affiliated with JNTU.
I want to transfer to a different college.
Can someone please provide any/all information of the process involved.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  2. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  3. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  4. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  5. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  6. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  7. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  8. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  9. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  10. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  12. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  14. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  17. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  18. Best college in Bangaluru for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering
9th November 2011, 07:53 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?

Hello,
Yeah, you may transfer you admission from the current college,but University and Course should not be changed.
Here are the official procedure to transfer your admission to the same university-affiliated, college-
*Just after 1st yr.,Apply for the admission transfer request to the college Administration.
*Also send the xerox of application to the University Administration.
*You have to mention the desired college in which you wish to get admission in 2nd yr.
*College and University Administration will give a thought on the application.
*University will forward your application to the college in which you wish to get admission.
*College will decide to give you admission if,its possible..And may pass a permission letter to your current college.
Although,you should concerned with your college administration,for more support.
Ok,Best of luck.
9th November 2011, 10:19 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?

The procedure for inter college transfer is as follows--------
# first of all get good percentage marks , so that the college u consider is satisfied with you
#then apply for the college of yours choice,,,
#get no objection certificate from urs present college.
#get the migration certificate and
migrate to urs new college if they agree,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
best of luck
12th November 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how can i get transfer from my deemed college to bit patna?
29th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my daughter is studying at rajam, i want her to be transfer to hyderabad. is it possible ?because the environment around her is not good. she has bad friends there. please help.
4th December 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech mechanical in a deeme university..after completing my first year i want to join in another deemed university..is it possible?
25th February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer to another college after my first year and also i apply for scholarship
25th February 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer to another college in 2nd year and also i apply for scholarship.
25th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

can i join to another college after my 1st year and also i apply for scholarship
10th June 2012, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

i admitted in b-tech civil engineering pl make me known the subjects in 1st and ND semester mentioning author
with thanks & regards
sweta roy
12th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 1st year Bsc nursing and I'm not happy with my current college.
And want transfer in another college in 2nd year.
Tell me, How it is possible ?
13th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

iam completed b-tech 1st year in ramananda engineering college, nalgonda....i want to join in other college in hyderabad...what is the procedure to join.....please reply soon
9th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I just finished 1st year mechanical engineering at
Panchasheela Polytechnic Bangalore.
I want to transfer to a different college.
Can someone please provide any/all information of the process involved.

Thank You
19th November 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Iam studing1styear btech in siddhartha college,puttur affliated to jntu anantapur. And i want to change my college after 1styear to the same affliation can i do this what is the procedure
3rd March 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

now i'm studying M.B.A 1st year in private college which is under JNTU-A.
can i transfer to other college in 2nd year?
u please replay the procedure regarding this.
16th March 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH TIME FOR SEAT TRANSFER ONE COLLEGE TO ANOTHER COLLEGE WITHIN THA SAME UNIVERSITY(b.tech)
6th May 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am pharm-d student compleated 4 th year at prrmcp of jntu ananthapur but now i want to get transfer to osmania university is it possible
2nd June 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

does counselling seat get cancel while transffering college
5th June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i want the transfer of college from khammam to hyderbad am dng pharm.d 1st year...is it possible ..
23rd September 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i admition in lateral entry with jntu university college to change college in ou university?
16th November 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

iam studying b.com 1st year under s.k.u next year i want to join in o.u under college ..is it possible plz can any one let me know plz plz plz..
6th December 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How to tranSfer from a college to another both are under jntuh
18th March 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i am studying first year in vignan university i want to go vits college is possible or not and which year i want to study in vits
17th June 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my be/ec in alpha college of engineering and its very far from my place so i want a transfer to donbosco under cet without mutual transfer. Ist possible if yes tell me the procedure.
22nd August 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Am studying in iit delhi.i completed my 2nd year and i want to change my college now is it possible in 3rd year.i want to join in any of jntu colleges. Is it possible now
6th April 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i was studing btech 2-2sem in tirupati so iwant to transfer to anantapur colleges for 3-1 sem...............because i was suffering from stomach ache@@is it possible
11th August 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Im studying cse 2nd year in tirupati pamavati mahila university and i want to change my college to hydrebad but our director sir had told to pay 4 years money in both colleges, is it possible without paying money in both colleges, can i transfer
30th August 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is matheen .studying mba 1 year in JNTUH and I want to transfer my admission into JNTUA. Is there any possible to transfer sir. If is there possible then whats the prcess .
19th September 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my 2nd year btech can I tranfer from present college to another in my 3rd year
9th October 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

After completion of 2nd year bsc. Nursing through MUHS university is their any possibility to transfer to another college
12th December 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is Rakesh,studying btech 1st.yr in sree datha clg,Hyderabad. I want to transfer to another CLG which both are affiliated to JNTUH.Can anyone plz plz provide any/all information of the process involved
14th December 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am perusing my be 1st year affiliated to ou I wana change my college after my 1st year to cbit
8th March 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?

Is it possible now ? As in 2016? I want to transfer from my present jntuh aflliated college to another affiliated eng college I am doing my 2nd year,hence I need to transfer to another college for the 3rd and 4th year respectively.
Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
5th December 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in polytechnic 1st year I want to transfer from Madhuban to Patna collage . What is the process. And 75% attendence is must. please help me
3rd February 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying B.Tech third year in Andhra University collage he wants to change collage to another deemed university in his Fourth year. Is this possible? How?
15th February 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow. To transfer to a new college from jntuk. Affiliated college for r16 regulation students. Without paying four. Years. Fees
25th November 2017, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I am studying btech first year. I want to transfer in second year to other college, but principal won't be agree to give NOC certificate and says to pay total entire course fee, what I have to do? Please, provide me good opportunities.
2nd January 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 3rd year b. SC nursing in anricon in vizag results are not came but i want transfer to another college what is the procedure of that pls give me reply my phone is 8897005013 or mail I'd [email protected]
13th June 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to thttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198142ransfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?

Hi There, I Am studying BA 2nd year public administration in some reputed university (different state)..Due to financial issues and health issues i wanted to transfer to local college .

Could someone please guide me the procedure
22nd January 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm btech 2nd year jntu anantpur iwant to change a college in bharat university in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?