23rd March 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad?

Dear Sir,
I am a BCA graduate and now I can't go for classes. But I want to join MCA. Is there any chance for me? Which universities will provide correspondence MCA in Allahabad for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  2. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  3. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  4. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  7. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  8. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  9. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  11. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  13. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  14. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  15. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence?
  17. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  18. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
25th March 2016, 08:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad?

List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad :

Sikkim Manipal University
Phone/Mobile : 9335106263, 9415023276
Address : Main Road, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Hareshwar Institute for Management & Technology
Phone/Mobile : 8400809090, 9453039008
Address : Shushila Nursing Home, Hashimpur Road, Tagore Town, Allahabad - 211004
25th March 2016, 10:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities or Colleges offer Correspondence MCA Course in Allahabad:

>> Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology

Ph. No: 0532 254 5407

Address: Teliarganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211004

http://www.mnnit.ac.in

>> National Institute of Open Schooling, Lukarganj

Ph. No: 0532 261 5190

>> Indian Management Academy

Ph. No: 079 4024 2526
25th March 2016, 06:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad:-

Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, Allahabad

Allahabad Degree College, Allahabad

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University

Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Naini, Allahabad

Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Allahabad
25th March 2016, 11:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a BCA graduate and now I can't go for classes. But I want to join MCA. Is there any chance for me? Which universities will provide correspondence MCA in Allahabad for me?
The aspirant has to apply to the course; the admission notification will be released by the Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) sometime in the month of April – May 2016. The BCA graduates with 50% marks are eligible to apply for MCA course. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can also apply online for the course. The Postgraduate Entrance (PET) Test is conducted in the month of May/June. The PET consists of 1 paper of 150 minutes duration of 450 marks containing 150 multi-choice questions on Mathematical Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning. The official website link is Click Here.
25th March 2016, 11:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
The universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad are given below;

- Sikkim Manipal University – Official website
- Indian Management Academy – Official website
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology - Official website
- Allahabad Degree College - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?