23rd March 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?

Hello Sir,
I have qualified in M.A.in History from Calcutta University. I want to know the fee expenses and duration of PhD program in History. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  2. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  3. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  4. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  7. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  9. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  10. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  11. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  12. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  14. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Burdwan University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Accountancy? Total expenses of studying PhD?
25th March 2016, 11:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have qualified in M.A.in History from Calcutta University. I want to know the fee expenses and duration of PhD program in History. Kindly tell me immediately.
The PhD duration for full time scholar is 3 years and for part time 4 years in Madras University. The PhD duration in IGNOU is 2 years and maximum duration of 5 years.
The fee expense for the PhD in History is Rs.14, 000 in IGNOU.
The eligibility to study the PhD in History is a pass in M.A in History with 55% marks from a recognized university. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. The course is available in many universities like;

- Madras University - Official website
-IGNOU -Official website
University of Mumbai - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?