23rd March 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Internship in any hospital being an MBA(Healthcare Management) student?

Dear Friends,
How can I get an Internship in Hospitals? I am in MBA(Healthcare Management). Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  2. How can I do hotel management? I am a BHMS student pursuing internship
  3. How can I get an Internship in any hospital being an MBA(Healthcare Management) student? -- [New]
  4. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  6. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  7. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  8. Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?
  9. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  10. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  11. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  12. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. How to apply for an Internship for 6 months in Hospital Industry for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education student?
  16. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  17. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  18. Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?
27th March 2016, 12:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Internship in any hospital being an MBA(Healthcare Management) student?

You need to contact the respective hospital where you probably wish to enroll for your internship course.

You will be however provided with the further details regarding enrollment in the training. The steps mentioned by the officials should be followed perfectly and after completion of the admission process, you can get admission into internship in the prospective hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?