23rd March 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among Robotics, Aerospace Engineering and Earth Sciences to study in MS in Abroad for girls?

Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech(ECE). I would like to pursue my MS in Oxford University or Harvard University for better practical knowledge and encouragement in research. I am interested in Robotics, Aerospace Engineering and also Earth Sciences to some extent. Give me an idea of which field is better for a girl like me. I am aiming to attend for IELTS, GRE and TOEFL to study there.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Aerospace study is suitable for girls or not? What are the chances of going abroad after this course?
  2. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  5. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  6. Download study materials to prepare for CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)
  7. Is Diploma qualification enough to study Robotics Engineering in abroad?
  8. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  9. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  11. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  13. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?
  14. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  15. Entrance exam to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  16. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  17. Latest information about ISAT entrance exam
  18. Sample question papers, study materials and reference books to prepare for CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)?
27th March 2016, 02:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Robotics, Aerospace Engineering and Earth Sciences to study in MS in Abroad for girls?

All the three streams mentioned by you have very good scope.You can get lucrative career options provided you excel in the concerned field. Hence it is recommended you should opt for the stream in which you have interest and comfort to study.You should choose the field as per the institute and your grasp in the fundamental knowledge of the concerned field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?