23rd March 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into MBBS course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure for the course?

I am shashank shivakumar of 1st pu science. My question is that how can i get into mbbs degree course after 2nd puc? Please also tell me about the fee structure of the course? Please reply here.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  2. What is the duration of the course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  4. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  5. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  6. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  7. How to do MBBS after passing 2nd PUC?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  9. Can I do my direct 2nd PUC course after scoring 35 percent in 10th?
  10. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  13. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  17. Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai?
  18. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
24th March 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission into MBBS course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure for the course?

For admission in MBBS you need to appear for medical entrance exams like AIPMT or any other state level entrance exam. Class 12th with PCB stream is the required qualification.

Fee structure will depend on the kind of college. Government colleges have lesser fee compared to private colleges. Hence, if you want to spend less than try to get a top rank in AIPMT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?