23rd March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the full time MCA course in Anna University?

Hi, this is pawan verma. I have completed my BCA through correspondence mode. I want to know how to get admission in the full time MCA course under anna university. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  3. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  4. What's the admission date and fee structure for M.E(full time) in Anna university?
  5. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  6. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  7. Tancet 2010 information -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  9. Is it possible to do M.E full time after completing part time in Sathyabama university?
  10. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  11. Can I do full time MCA on the basis of part time BCA?
  12. Entrance exam to join Ph.D in Anna University after M.E in VLSI Design? How to apply in full time?
  13. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  14. MCA course in Mumbai university a full time or a part time course?
  15. Should i prefer full time MCA course or distance mode MCA degree?
  16. How to do part time or week days class for MCA in Anna University and Annamalai University?
  17. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  18. Universities having BS Automobile Engineering course? How to join as a lateral entry for week end class or distance education?
23rd March 2016, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the full time MCA course in Anna University?

Anna University conducts their own MCA entrance exam for admission. You have to appear for it and score some decent marks. You need degree with maths as one of the subjects for admission in MCA.

Hence, just wait for the notification and apply according to the guidelines. Also, be prepared for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?