17th June 2010, 06:04 PM
terryman53

Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?

i completed my b.tech in applied electronics and instrumentation and i want to study any courses other than plc and scada ...please tell me if there is some courses such that i can jump to the marine field ....also tell me any rig automation courses...

also tell me how i can study these courses incliding plc and scad

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  2. Which are the short term courses other than PLC, SCADA and HMI? I am in last year in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope for PLC scada course in abroad?
  5. Best PLC/DCS/SCADA training institute in Chennai?
  6. Is PLC-SCADA training beneficial for ECE students? List institutes offering training to ECE students?
  7. Which automobile company I can apply for the job after gaining 5 years of experience in Industrial automation?
  8. List of coachings in core side to get a job after final year?
  9. Which companies work on PLC, Scada in Delhi?
  10. Similar courses like PLC after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which is better for higher studies between AMIE and B.Tech(Night)?
  11. Which course is effective for my job after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE?
  12. Which course to choose for my summer training?
  13. Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?
  14. List PLC-SCADA training institutes in Chennai?
  15. Additional courses after Diploma in Electrical engineering? What if I have backlog in 5th semester?
  16. Benefits of PLC Scada training? I have done B.Tech in ECE with 70.5%
  17. What courses I need to do for gaining core job in electronics and instrumentation field? -- [New]
  18. Whgat is the difference between - PLC training and Scada training? Which is best among the two?
6th June 2011, 08:34 PM
goldin

Default Re: Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?

you can attend automation courses in anna university chennai. they will conduct every year for limited days.
7th June 2011, 03:29 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?

after completion of B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation why you want to jump in marine field. i think it's not possible to jump in marine engineering field after completion of engineering in applied electronics and instrumentation field.

but you may do course other than PLS and SCADA. there are so many course in networking field, VLSI field, instrumentation, control etc. you may do courses from these.

but there is a good demand of the candidates who did courses on PLC. so it's better to do PLC course. but if you are not interested in this course then go for other course.

if you want to do so many training at a time then you may do. but it will be pressure for you. you have to adjust with the time of different training. then you will be able to do two or three training at a time. you may also take admission in two courses in same organization. then it will be easy to manage two training at a time.

best wishes.
7th June 2011, 05:25 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI
are you mad?
you are the engg in applied electronics how you jump to the marine engg.

yes it jump but you do in first...

yes expect plc,scada
you do embedded system design vary demandable course..
or you do raddar communication course.......
7th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi
after completion of B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation why you want to jump in marine field. i think it's not possible to jump in marine engineering field after completion of engineering in applied electronics and instrumentation field.

but you may do course other than PLS and SCADA. there are so many course in networking field, VLSI field, instrumentation, control etc. you may do courses from these.

but there is a good demand of the candidates who did courses on PLC. so it's better to do PLC course. but if you are not interested in this course then go for other course.

if you want to do so many training at a time then you may do. but it will be pressure for you. you have to adjust with the time of different training. then you will be able to do two or three training at a time. you may also take admission in two courses in same organization. then it will be easy to manage two training at a time.

best of luck.
15th June 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i m sudent of electrical and electronics branch in b.tech.i want to know tht among plc.scada and embedded systems which one is better.
23rd June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

friends i have comleted b tech in electrical now ihave no any job ,please guide me what to do for beter future in this field rather than m tech or mba?
8th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hey , while doing b tech in electronics and telecomm. can i do plc and scada together....is there much better scope in industries after doing two courses together
8th September 2011, 08:11 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

It will not be a great option to go for Marine Engineering. There are several other courses than PLC and SCADA. You can go through training in following subjects:
1. Microprocessor
2. Microcontroller
3. EDA for VLSI
4. Control System
5. Instrumentation
A training on Microprocessor and Microcontroller may be a better option.
7th November 2011, 02:35 PM
rudramishra

you may do course other than PLS and SCADA. there are so many course in networking field, VLSI field, instrumentation, control etc. you may do courses from these.

7th November 2011, 02:37 PM
rudramishra

you may do course other than PLS and SCADA. there are so many course in networking field, VLSI field, instrumentation, control etc. you may do courses from these.

20th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing my final year electrical and electronic engineering .Does the automation industry has more scope than the other core electronic Industry ?.If I want to get into some core electronic company like flextronics , should I do a course in PLC or SCADA or anything else. What does a core company expect from a candidate for recruitment .
2nd December 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

After finishing my B.Tech in ECE. which field I should start my career. NETWORKING,CIRCUIT DESIGNING,EMBEDDED OR ANY other is better for me??????????????
10th April 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 3rd year of applied electronic and instrumentation engineering and at now time in front of me various courses are available for training purpose such as embedded system, plc scada you suggest me. Which is better for my job.
25th April 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

After finishing my B.Tech in ECE. which field I should start my career. NETWORKING,CIRCUIT DESIGNING,EMBEDDED OR ANY other is better for me??????????????
7th September 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hi i finished BE -Computer Science and Eng.... is it any possible to study PG diploma industrial automation(PLC, SCADA, INSTURMENTATION, CONTROL PROCESS, HMI) please plz give some suggestion
28th March 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year instrumentation & control engg. Student. I want to do tranning in durgapur(west Bengal) . What company will better for me & can i do training on plcs & scada in 2nd year?
1st April 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a engineer in electronics and instrumentation now I am interested in oil co what course I should opt for
10th March 2017, 11:14 PM
DonF

Hi Terryman: A great place to see the full PLC and automation learning path, and what order you should take specific courses in, based on desired occupation, see plc-training.org PLC Training Org.

At the bottom of each learning phase page is a list of related certification courses to help with that specific learning phase. There are 10 learning phases (pages) with recommended courses and articles to further help you on your career path.

At the bottom of the each page is also a "Best Practices" button. So if you do attend a local community college or take one of those online PLC training courses, you can gauge the quality and content covered, to insure you are getting what you actually need out in the real world to do the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?