25th March 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study full time MCA and PGDBM part-time at the same time?

I am currently pursuing MCA full-time from an autonomous college in mumbai. I want to know if i can do PGDBM from Narsee Monjee Distance Learning or Symbiosis Distance Learning while continuing my present course. Can i do it or not?

26th March 2016, 01:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study full time MCA and PGDBM part-time at the same time?

No, you cannot opt to pursue 2 courses at the same time. Therefore, you should first of all complete your MCa and then opt for any other course, if you wsih to.

26th March 2016, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study full time MCA and PGDBM part-time at the same time?

If one of the courses is in distance mode then surely you will be able to complete both courses at the same time without any issues.

When two courses are in regular mode then you will fave problem in doing the both courses at the same time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?