26th March 2016, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in M.Sc(Botany) in Punjab University, Lahore being a B.Sc graduate in Psychology, Botany and Zoology?

Hi Sir,
I have done my B.Sc with Psychology, Botany and Zoology. Now I want to do M.Sc in Botany from Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan. Kindly let me know how can I admission asap?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  2. Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore?
  3. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  7. Can i appear for JRF exam if I am BSc graduate from Zoology and Botany?
  8. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
  9. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc Botany without having botany subject in graduate level?
  11. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?
  12. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  13. How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. What are the various career opportunities available in psychology after M.Sc?
  15. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?
  17. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  18. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
1st April 2016, 05:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in M.Sc(Botany) in Punjab University, Lahore being a B.Sc graduate in Psychology, Botany and Zoology?

To take admission in Punjab University under M.Sc in Botany, the candidates must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the University, qualifying in which candidates may take admission in the above course in Punjab University.
Candidates must have completed B.Sc in any of the subject Botany, Zoology, Psychology with at least 50% marks to be eligible for the Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?