26th March 2016, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study after Master of Tourism Administration?

Hello Everyone,
I need to know that what are the courses I have to study after completing my Masters of Tourism Administration? I am in final year of my Master's Degree.

27th March 2016, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study after Master of Tourism Administration?

List of Courses available to pursue after completion of Master of Tourism Administration:

Generally you may not have plenty of courses to pursue after completion of Master of Tourism Administration as it is a Post Graduate Level degree. But still there are few courses which offer good scope after PG in Tourism Administration. Here are the several courses you can pursue.

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management/ Administration

>> Doctoral Program (Ph.D) in Tourism Administration

After successful completion of studies, you may find employment opportunities in several Indian Airlines, Air India, Private Airlines, Resorts, Five Star Hotels, Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation and in Government Tourism Organizations as Tour Guide, Events Manager, Travel Consultant, Marketing Manager, Hotel Manager, Public Relations Officer, Research Officer and Tourism Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?