26th March 2016, 01:53 PM
meenusoumiya

Is it good to complete CCNA course to have a better career in software industry after completion of ECE?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing ece 3rd year, which software course is best for place in MNC? Is the CCNA is the best course for My career? Can you please guide me with the suggestions? I need to know which course would be better for me to take. Thank you!

26th March 2016, 06:14 PM
work@home

Default Re: Is it good to complete CCNA course to have a better career in software industry after completion of ECE?

CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a certification course from Cisco network solutions for candidates those who wants to join troubleshooting of networking devices from Cisco. Actually the full networking cousecis of a vast variety of certifications which will help you to secure a good job in networking which includes troubleshooter, system admin, data center admin and so on...

But the vacancies awaits a lot in software industries with a common awareness in programming languages such as C++, Java, SQL will help you to jump easily and help you to secure a job much easily. And it's quiet more earning than the networking. Many IT companies recruit students from their campus recruitment as freshers and given trainings and are fed into live projects that are from abroad.
28th March 2016, 10:28 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to complete CCNA course to have a better career in software industry after completion of ECE?

CCNA is one of the important course to make career in Networking domain. Demand of Network Engineer is never ending, hence CCNA will be good start to go in this field.
CCNA exam is basically conducted by Company "CISCO" & there are three level of exam which is conducted by CISCO and they are " CCNA, CCNP, & CCIE".

All these exams have their own value, CCNA is an entry level exams which covers basic fundamental of networking Like OSI Layer, TCP IP, Routing Protocol, and many more concept.

Basically CCNA is limited to only Routing & Switching, which is very important subject in Electronics & Communication Branch. If you are in 3rd year then you must join any Networking institute to get this complete this certification course. The certificate of CCNA will be valid for three years and hence it will become very easy to get job into networking domain.

There are so many MNCs company which hires on the basis of Network Certification course and they are : CISCO, JUNIPER, D-Link, Ariscent, Ericson, Reliance, Netgear etc.

The exam cost of Networking will near about 450 $ & in some case you may have to pay Rs. 18500 INR. Chance of going abroad will be increased if you are completing this certification course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?