26th March 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?

Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course? Can you please help me to understand the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Please answer me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to admission in JJ school of arts for interior design after completion of 12th commerce course?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of 12th standar?
  6. What can we do after completion of 12th with commerce?
  7. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  8. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  9. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  11. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  12. Can I do diploma in software engineering after completion of 12th commerce?
  13. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  14. Can I do NDA after completion of 12th commerce in Air Force?
  15. What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  16. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  17. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  18. Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?
27th March 2016, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course? Can you please help me to understand the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Please answer me on this.
After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you are not eligible B.Arch course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subject are eligible for B.Arch course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
27th March 2016, 05:32 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?

No you are not eligible to do B.Arch course after 10+2 commerce course. To do such course the person must have done his intermediate with science stream such as Non-medical stream. After 10+2 with non-medical stream the person can take entry in Architecture field in two manners. By Diploma course or by direct entry to Degree course.
If you go for the diploma course than you can take direct admission to 2nd year and for you the course duration will be 2 year only, but the course is count of 3 years.
And if you take direct admission to degree course than the course duration will be 4 years and in case if you do diploma first than the course duration remain 3 years.
27th March 2016, 06:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

No. You are not eligible for B.Arch after completion of 12th in commerce stream. There are many other courses available after 12th commerce to which you can apply. You should apply to the course in which you have most interested. If you are interested to only architecture field , then you should apply for D.Arch on the basis of 10th and after completion of D.Arch , you will become eligible to apply for B.Arch.

Courses After 12th Commerce
- B.Com
- B.B.A.
- Law
- C.A.
- C.S.
- Fashion Designing & Technology
- Bachelor In Economics
- Animation & Multimedia Course
- Hospitality Management
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Event Management
- Hotel Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?