27th March 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA?

Hello,
I want to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA. Please tell me what entrance exams are there for getting admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  2. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  3. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  4. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  5. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  6. How to study MS in USA? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  7. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA?
  9. Entrance exams to study further in USA on 12th basis? Coaching classes to prepare in Indore?
  10. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  12. Entrance exams to study MS in USA with scholarship? Cutoff score required to get scholarship?
  13. Necessity of writing qualifying exam for higher study in UK or USA?
  14. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  15. Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada?
  16. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) in MIT, USA?
  17. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study PG course in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2016, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA. Please tell me what entrance exams are there for getting admission? Waiting for your reply.
If you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam, then you will get admission in Aerospace Engineering in USA.

The GRE is conducted for Logical test.

TOEFL is conducted in English language proficiency test.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?