2nd June 2011, 01:58 AM
Ihavenoname

Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?

Hi Guys!
I had to quit my study because of my family business. But now all things have been sorted and i want to apply for abroad studies. All I've got is certificate of NIOS board with science stream. Can i apply for US or similar European countries.
Thanks for any help!

16th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?

Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
23rd August 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?

can i apply for abroad study such as in us with the certificate of NIOS
8th May 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to apply for further studies in usa and uk if i have passed 12 from nios board from nepal
21st August 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 from nios. i want to go for further study in japan. can i get visa for it?
6th November 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

will nios give same value that other schools give
13th May 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th from NIOS board with 64% of marks.my question is can i apply for abroad now?or which university can accept me in abroad?
17th March 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Is the candidate eligible for further studies in any colleges of his choice is this certificate valid for studies abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?