29th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study in Abroad on 10th basis?

Hello,
I am a 9th standard student. I would like to study in Abroad after 10th. Kindly tell me which entrance exam I should attend? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  3. What should I study further in Abroad on 10th basis? Scholarship tests for admission?
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it recommended to go abroad for Bio Medical engineering after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which exam is need to be given by B.Tech (Informatics) graduates for Foriegn scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams to study in Abroad for free on 12th basis?
  10. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  11. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List colleges offering M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  14. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams available to study B.Arch in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd April 2016, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study in Abroad on 10th basis?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are standardised tests which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?