30th March 2016, 01:29 AM
shadabkhan987

Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks?

Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks? Can you please guide me with the best course and college which I can opt next? Hope that you will answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks? -- [New]
  2. Can I get any college in Kolkata providing MSc after completion of BSc General?
  3. In which college can I get admission for BSc Hons after passing 12th with 67%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
  5. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  6. Can I do masters through regular college abroad after completion of BSc through distance education
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  8. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?
  11. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?
  13. What is the cutoff marks for BSc Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics in St Stephens College DU? Is there any mark concession for state boards?
  14. What to do after completion of graduation with 50% marks?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  16. Can I go for M.Sc. in Maths after completion of B.Sc. in Economics?
  17. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  18. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
30th March 2016, 02:52 AM
varunkiller

Default Re: Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks?

The students may go for a plain M.Sc or he might choose M.Sc. (honors). The students who are interested in the computer and information technology field can go for M.Sc. (Computer Science).He may also go for a govt. job like bank,ssc or any other equivalent job
30th March 2016, 04:08 AM
vbungla

Default Re: Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks?

You should try for CAT and after giving and then passing its exam , you can easily get admission in the respective IIM's in MBA course on the basis of your entrance test score.
Or you can also try for M. Sc. from IIT's .
30th March 2016, 10:41 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Here I will give you the list of courses that you can do after completion of Bsc with 60% marks:

M.Sc mathematics
M.Sc computers
MBA
MCA
M.Sc chemistry
B.Ed
IAS
IPS

List of colleges :

Jethro Institute of Distance Education- Mumbai, Maharashtra

Shree Krishna Academ, Mumbai

Loyala College, Chennai

Hansraj College, New Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

SP Jain Institute Of Management, Lucknow
etc...
30th March 2016, 12:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I would like to suggest you to pursue MBA course after completion of BSC so that you can get job in India as well as in abroad. Minimum percentage required to get admission in top MBA colleges in India is 50% and 45% for reserved categories. You have to qualify the entrance exam to get admission in top MBA college.

XAT
MAT
CAT
RMAT
etc.

Top MBA colleges in India:

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata

Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
30th March 2016, 02:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadabkhan987 View Post
Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks? Can you please guide me with the best course and college which I can opt next? Hope that you will answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the answer soon.
After completion of B.sc the best post graduate course which you do is M.sc which is Master of Science and this is a 2 years course with 4 semesters in it. There are many streams in M.sc which you can choose based on the stream which you studied in your respected B.sc.

There are many colleges which are offering candidates to pursue this course and you need to clear the entrance exam conducted either by the university or a state level entrance exam to join in colleges. The top colleges which you can prefer for pursing M.sc are:
  1. Loyola College, Chennai.
  2. St. Xavier College, Kolkata.
  3. St. Stephens College, Delhi.
  4. Madras Christian College, Chennai.
  5. Presidency College, Chennai.
  6. Fergusson College, Pune.
  7. Christ College, Bangalore.
  8. Mount Charmel College, Bangalore.
  9. St. Joseph College, Bangalore.
  10. St. Ann's College for Women, Hyderabad.
30th March 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b ed after bca? Please help a d let me know.can i give ptet exam 2016?
30th March 2016, 08:24 PM
mahima29

There are many colleges which give higher education of Master degree in Science. It depends on you in which city you want college. Let me know the city in which you want a college.
30th March 2016, 08:29 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

List of colleges

Vivekananda Global University (VGU), Jaipur

D.Y. Patil University,Navi Mumbai - School of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Navi Mumbai

Dinabandhu Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, Patuli, Kolkata

Sri Sri University (SSU), Bhubaneswar

JECRC University , Jaipur

Uttaranchal (P.G.) College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital, Dehradun

Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science, Sonarpur, Kolkata

The TIPSGLOBAL Institute (TIPSGLOBAL), Coimbatore

Indian Institute of Public Health, Delhi, Gurgaon

NMKRV College For Women (NMKRV), Jayanagar, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Public Health, Hyderabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad

Sai Institute of Paramedical and Allied Sciences (SIPAS), Dehradun

Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Environment Education and Research (BVIEER), Dhankawadi, Pune

EC- Council University (Regional Office), Bala Nagar, Hyderabad

Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (DBLIB Jaipur), Jaipur

Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

Chandigarh University (CU), Chandigarh

REVA University, Yelahanaka, Bangalore

Chandigarh Group of Colleges (CGC), Landran, Chandigarh

M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS), M S R Nagar, Bangalore

Integral University (IU Lucknow), Lucknow

Karunya University, Coimbatore

Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University (SRMU), Lucknow

Couses after bsc

MSC
MBA
B.ED
M.A
BCA
B.TECH
M.TECH
M.S
30th March 2016, 10:58 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

After completing B.Sc you can apply for the M.Sc course, MBA Course, M.Tech.
You can apply for the GATE exam. And after appearing exam you can apply for the good colleges or also IIT's for the further higher post graduation. You can also apply for the job if you get a good rank in GATE exam. Many of the govt. sector jobs ask for GATE rank for job. If you want to study in your field than you can M.Sc course or also go for the Technical field which is M.Tech course. Now a days a candidate having Technical and Management qualification are also very much demand in market so you can also go for the MBA course which is also very good option. And in this way you can search for the job in both Technical as well as Management field.
1st April 2016, 01:03 AM
work@home

BSc degree is well enough for you to earn a good job in Companies if you have selected in campus recruitments, if you are proffering IT jobs. If you prefer teaching jobs then you should go for Post Graduation courses and also write entrance test such as NET, SET or TET that may help you to earn a good job even in government schools and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?