30th March 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Model question papers of Anna University PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam and suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
I have applied for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam at Anna University, Chennai. I want to get the model questions papers for my preparation. And also tell me about the books so that I can prepare for this entrance exam. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. When TANCET-MCA will be conducted by Anna University? Model question papers for preparation?
  2. Model question papers and suitable books for preparation of CEED?
  3. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Anna University Ph.D entrance model question papers?
  5. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  6. Model question papers of Ph.D entrance exam? Question papers for LLM entrance of reputed universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. From where to get the Anna University entrance exam model question papers for MCA?
  8. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  9. Ph.D entrance model question papers for Physical Science by Anna University?
  10. How can I get Ph.D entrance model question papers for physical science by Anna University
  11. Model question papers and suitable books to prepare for Rashtriya Military School 6th standard entrance exam?
  12. Model question papers for distance education entrance exam of Anna University for MBA course
  13. Model question papers and Suitable books of Life Science to prepare for SET-Tamil Nadu
  14. Anna University exam model question papers for MSc Physics
  15. Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held?
  16. Books and model question papers to prepare for B.A honors in English
  17. Sample question papers of NIMHANS DM-Neurology Entrance Exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
31st August 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Anna University PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam and suitable books for preparation?

PhD entrance question paper for curriculum studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?