30th March 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL?

Hello Sir,
Please tell me which one is best to work for freshers that I have listed below. Please tell me the good ones in a order i.e.; rank of the companies:
1.TCS
2. CTS
3. Infosys
4. Mahindra Satyam
5. Wipro
6. Syntel
7. Tech Mahindra
8. CSC
9. IBM
10. HCL

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  3. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  4. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  5. Which company has career growth with handsome salary among Syntel, Tech Mahindra and Mahindra-Satyam?
  6. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  10. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  11. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  12. How to get a good job after passing B.E CSE 3rd year
  13. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  14. Which are the top 10 IT companies from the following list?
  15. List of companies which hire students below 60%?
  16. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  17. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about placements of CDAC Noida?
7th April 2016, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, TCS is the best company among all other companies which have been mentioned above. The best and top software companies in India are given below.

1st Rank - As usual TCS

Tata Consultancy Services was founded in year 1968 is headquartered in Mumbai.

2nd Rank - Infosys

3rd Rank - Wipro

4th Rank - HCL Technologies

5th Rank - Tech Mahindra
26th November 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL?

Sir I from b.tech biotech, now I m studying SQL, may I get job in TCS, wipro, Infosys, I HV knowledge, don't HV certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?