30th March 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?

Sir,
I am currently in final year CSE student. I have got 74% marks till now with one backlog. Some companies like Infosys, Solaris have fixed the eligibility to attend the placement without any backlog. I want to know about the criteria about some companies especially like Aricent and CTS. Since I have no source to know about this. Whether it is possible to attend the Campus Drive or not, with a backlog? Can you please tell what are the companies focus standing backlog when attending placement where I can see answer for this question?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?
  2. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required to attend Hexaware On-Campus Drive for CSE final semester student?
  5. Eligibility to attend CTS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 71.2% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 8.37 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  7. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  8. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  9. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  11. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  12. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  13. Latest CTS Off-Campus drive question papers
  14. Can I apply for TCS Off-Campus Drive with 80.5% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 71% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog?
  15. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive at Bangalore?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
3rd April 2016, 10:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am currently in final year CSE student. I have got 74% marks till now with one backlog. Some companies like Infosys, Solaris have fixed the eligibility to attend the placement without any backlog. I want to know about the criteria about some companies especially like Aricent and CTS. Since I have no source to know about this. Whether it is possible to attend the Campus Drive or not, with a backlog? Can you please tell what are the companies focus standing backlog when attending placement where I can see answer for this question?
You have a pending backlog so you are not eligible for Aricent and CTS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for above companies are 60%. You shouldn't have any pending backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?