30th March 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad for MD(Pharmacology) postgraduate?

Sir,
I am doing MD in Pharmacology. What is the expenses to study PhD in Abroad? I am interested to study PhD in Abroad. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  2. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  3. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which country I should pursue PhD with low expenses being a M.Tech postgraduate in Power Systems?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE to study PhD in Abroad being a M.Tech(Engineering Design) postgraduate? Scholarships available and fee expenses?
  9. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  10. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  12. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  14. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  15. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Accountancy? Total expenses of studying PhD?
  18. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
10th April 2016, 01:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad for MD(Pharmacology) postgraduate?

It is difficult to state the total expense of PhD course in Pharmacology in abroad. This is because the total expense depends on various factors like the concerned institute, the location, your living standard, the credit hours you take for the course, etc. Moreover, there are numerous institutes each having their own fee structure. Hence it is not possible for us to give you exact estimate unless you mention the name of the concerned or at least the concerned country. You can comment below with the necessary info and we will provide you the detailed estimates. Usually the expense will range between 8-20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?