30th March 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which country is suitable to do MBA for B.Pharmacy student?

Hello,
I am pursuing B.Pharmacy and I want to study MBA in Abroad. Kindly let me know which country to go for MBA which has more scope for me?

4th April 2016, 01:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is suitable to do MBA for B.Pharmacy student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after your graduation in Pharmacy course. You should not choose institute as per the country rather you should choose as per the ranking/reputation of the institutes. You should go for the institute which has good ranking, offers good exposure/placement opportunities. USA, UK, France are the leading countries in the field of MBA. Australia, Germany and Canada also houses top institutes in the field of MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?