30th March 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?

Hi,
I am in just in 10th. I want my best future for me and my family. Actually I really had a dream to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in Abroad. But I can't afford the fee expenses so is there any scholarship available for studying this in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  2. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  4. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  7. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  8. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  9. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  10. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  12. How to study MS in abroad? I am doing 2nd year in Aeronautical engineering
  13. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?
  17. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?
3rd April 2016, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?

No, there are no scholarship schemes which offer complete fee expenses for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course in Abroad. But, you can get a part of the fee expenses upto 10 lakh rupees as Overseas Scholarship through Government schemes only if you belong to SC/ST/Minority category. If you don't belong to SC/ST/Minority category, you are not eligible to apply for Overseas Scholarship. But, you can get some scholarship for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering from the university where you wish to pursue your higher studies only if you have good aggregate in your studies and good score in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you must apply for admission at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
4th April 2016, 12:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?

Yes, there are scholarships to help overseas students pursue higher studies. However, exact scholarships cannot be stated unless you mention the country/institute . Usually scholarships are given by the institutes to overseas students on the basis of performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. Apart from this, you can get scholarships from MHRD on pursuing your higher studies from a tie-up institute of MHRD. You can also receive scholarships on performing well during the course in the field of academics or achieve something exceptional in the field of extracurricular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?