30th March 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Genetics) in Abroad for Biotechnology student of Mumbai University?

Hi,
I am a student doing B.Sc in Biotechnology from Mumbai University. I want to study BS in Genetics in Abroad. Kindly let me know my eligibility for studying Genetics in Abroad? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  2. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  4. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?
  5. What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  6. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
  7. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  8. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  9. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  11. Scholarships available to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad for B.Sc student?
  12. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  13. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  15. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  16. Can I study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad if pursue Internship in Medical Transcription and Lab Technician being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
16th April 2016, 02:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Genetics) in Abroad for Biotechnology student of Mumbai University?

Yes, you can definitely pursue BS in Genetics in abroad after completion of B.Sc. in Biotechnology. There is no problem in pursuing undergraduate course in genetics, but you should go for post graduate course rather than undergraduate course. Since biotechnology and genetics are related fields, so you can opt for post graduation as well. However, you will not be eligible in many universities for the post graduation course since many universities especially US universities demand four years of graduation or three years of graduation and two years of post graduate course to be eligible for post graduation degree course there. But you can definitely opt for BS course in genetics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?