1st April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects to take after 10th if I am good in computers?

I am really good in computers and others technology related stuff and basically love gadgets.But I am In a difficulty that whether I will be able to do science or should I choose commerce since I am average in maths and little good in science what subject should i take after 10th?

1st April 2016, 12:46 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Which subjects to take after 10th if I am good in computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am really good in computers and others technology related stuff and basically love gadgets.But I am In a difficulty that whether I will be able to do science or should I choose commerce since I am average in maths and little good in science what subject should i take after 10th?
Choose those subject in which you are good, love to study further and always want to be related.
There are various courses available after 10th for the students whose interest in computer.
For instance:-
Diploma in computer science
Diploma in Information Technology(DIT)
Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
or
after completing your Intermediate with science you can choose
BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application)
B.tech in software engineering.
1st April 2016, 08:58 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

It's good that you have a career choice & want to make career in computer related field. BCA and Computer Engineering are computer related bachelor degrees.You can choose any one of them. If you don't want science stream , then you can choose BCA & make a bright career in computer science and software.

BCA Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) with maths as a compulsory subject.

B.E.(Computer/IT)
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects.

Career Scope
After completion of bachelor's degree in BCA or B.E.(Computer/IT) , You will have wide range of career scope. You can work as a Software Developer , System Analyst , Network Analyst , Computer Programmer , System Administrator , Teacher/Lecturer , Database Management etc.

Top Recruiters In Computer Field
- Infosys
- Wipro
- TCS
- Tech Mahindra
- Cognizant
- HCL Technologies
- Mindtree
1st April 2016, 09:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are good in computers then you can opt for non medical or medical stream with additional subject known as computer science or information technology. It would be better for you to opt for computer science subject because after completion of the 12th you can pursue bachelor degree in Computer Science and then masters degree in computer science to make your career fruitful in future based upon your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?