1st April 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?

Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be easy for me to proceed further if you let me know the procedure to be followed. Thanks!

Related Questions:
2nd April 2016, 12:19 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?

Admission is given not on the basis of marks in 12th or 10th Std but is given on the basis of marks secured by candidates in entrance exam of VIT. VIT used to conduct his own entrance exam know as VITEE. The exam is a computer based test that is held in centers across the country and abroad.

Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry,Biology and English(PCB).

Source of above information is official website of VIT http://www.vit.ac.in and you can also visit the website to see full details.

Note : Admission can be given on the basis marks in 12th std, But only in one conditions, if seats is not filled through counseling.
2nd April 2016, 11:36 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?

VIT stands for Vellore Institute of Technology and it is one of India's best private institute for technical courses.

The admission in institute is conducted on basis of entrance examination conducted by VIT as VITEEE. So, you are not eligible to get direct admission in institutes on 10+2 aggregate in PCM.

But, you can also get admission on basis of JEE Main rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?