2nd April 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?

Hello Everyone,
I am a PCM student. I want to know about the entrance exam for BS admission by Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. I want to study BS in this university. Please tell me about admission test and other details of admission.

2nd October 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a PCM student. I want to know about the entrance exam for BS admission by Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. I want to study BS in this university. Please tell me about admission test and other details of admission.

Those students who have passed Class XII with at least 85% marks or above are eligible to apply for the admission to the BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Interested students have to clear the TOEFL or IELTS examinations with a good score to get admission in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. There is no other admission test is available for taking admission to BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Eligible students can apply online for the admission to BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?