3rd April 2016, 12:37 AM
naveenamklu

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Maths?

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Maths? What should be the admission procedure followed for the same? If I am not eligible to do M.Tech then what would be the best course to take next? Please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Maths? -- [New]
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  4. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for MSc in computer science?
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  7. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  8. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  9. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  15. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  16. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  17. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  18. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
30th March 2017, 09:26 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Maths?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in M.Tech in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Maths. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in other courses because you are not eligible to get admission in M.Tech in Computer Science.

Other best course available for you:

>>Master of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics

>>Master of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics

>>Doctor of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics

For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?