3rd April 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Sc Zoology in Aligarh University?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Sc Zoology in Aligarh University? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  5. When will the PGT exam be held? What is the eligibility criteria? I did my MSc and M.Phil in Zoology from Aligarh Muslim University
  6. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  8. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  9. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  11. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  13. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Zoology) with scholarship in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  17. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  18. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh University? What is the procedure?
5th April 2016, 12:35 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Sc Zoology in Aligarh University?

Aligarh University offers M.Sc (Zoology) course. For admission M.Sc (Zoology) , You must have completed bachelor's degree in Medical , Life Science or Bio Science. You also require to qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Admission Procedure
- Visit the site : www.amu.ac.in
- Go to link "Admission".
- Click "Apply Online".
- Fill the application form with required detail.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee through Debitcard/Creditcard/Net Banking.
- Submit the application.
- You will get admission on the basis of your merit during counselling.

Career Prospects
After completion of your M.Sc(Zoology) , You can work as a Environmental Consultant , Wildlife Educator , Research Associate , Conservationist , Lab Technician , Zookeeper and Teacher/Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?