2nd June 2011, 01:12 PM

Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?

i want to do mca correspondence in hyderabad for low fees can u suggest me some college along with fee details and also the fees in university of hyderabad & osmania university for mca correspondence my icet-rank is 10,103

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  3. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
  4. Best colleges offering CSE with 5259 rank in TS-EAMCET in Hyderabad?
  5. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad -- [New]
  6. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  8. List of top colleges offering the course in Hyderabad which is affiliated to Osmania University?
  9. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  10. Is university of Hyderabad offering MSc in distance mode? What is the fee structure? What is the highest percentage required in the course?
  11. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
  12. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  13. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  14. Date of forms and exam for PGCET?
  15. Fee of B.Ed(Regular) course in Osmania University Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee structure?
  17. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  18. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
8th July 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?

i want to take admission in """M.C.A""" so that please provide me some information about top 20 colleges related to osmania university in hyderabad please send information
25th July 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?

Igot 4593 rank in o.u msc chemistry, i have B.C-E(girl)reservation, in which colleges i got seat,please send me information to my i.d.
13th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COLLEGE IS SUITABLE TO ME ACCORDING 2 MY RANK BY OU & MY RANK IS 90557
20th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fees of mca course(full tine& not regular) in delhi & kanpur ?
13th November 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want the notification of b.ed correspondence eligibility test
5th December 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structur for doing MCA (corresspondence)
from JNTU ?
18th December 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I completed my graduation with B.Com.(General). I had Mathematics as one of my subject in Intermediate.

Can you please suggest me which is suits for me(Either MBA or MCA).
23rd December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am bca final year student please give me information about hyadrabad&osmaniya university in mca cet exam for acadamic year 2012-2013 & this fee strucure....my cell no:8806861760 i am in maharashtra.
9th January 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me , how much fee to mca in usmania university , my cast is bc-e ( muslim)
2nd July 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

what about lateral entry in 5h semester after msc-it?
27th September 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Contant me for any admission [email protected]
13th May 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission Usmania university plz tell me addmission fee& fee structure, at alisafdar406@gmail. com or call 8507183714
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?