18th June 2010, 02:39 AM
Rohini V N

Eligibility for National Certification examination for Energy Managers if I have a two years of experience after btech?

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Rohini V N. I hold a Bachelors degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. I have 2 years of work experience in a Software development firm(Network Systems & Technologies, Trivandrum,Kerala). I was working as a Software Enginner there. Currently I am unemployed.

I am interested in writing the National Certification examination for Energy Managers. I would like to know if I will be eligible to write the test. I would appreciate if you could direct me in this regard.

Yours Truly,
Rohini V N

19th June 2010, 12:57 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for National Certification examination for Energy Managers if I have a two years of experience after btech?

sorry !!!!! , friend , you are not eligible for the exam ...

there are two courses ( energy managers and energy auditors ) for which you can apply but for both of them ,

you must have to be a graduate Engineer (Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology) or equivalent with three years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.; and you don't satisfy their both criteria .

for more details you can visit it's official link http://www.em-ea.org/

best of luck,,..!!!
20th June 2010, 12:47 PM
jicks

Default Re: Eligibility for National Certification examination for Energy Managers if I have a two years of experience after btech?

Hi,

For appearing in National Certification exam, you should have passed Bachelor of Engineering and 3 years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance and planning.

I am sorry they may not consider your application, since your experience is about software and not in the relevant field they are expecting.

Log on www.aipnpc.org/faq.htm for details.
21st June 2010, 02:07 PM
Rohini V N

Hi friends,

Thanks alot for taking time to reply me.....
21st June 2010, 02:35 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,
as an ECE engineer,you may not be able to sit for this exam.
You have experience of software industry which will not much help in energy management.
For more information about the exam please visit:
www.em-ea.org, www.aipnpc.org
Best of luck.
31st July 2010, 05:04 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello,
you are not eligible for the energy manager exam.
With having experience in software sector you will have no criteria to join the energy managing course.
For more relevant informations please visit the official site of energy bureau:
www.em-ea.org

All the best..
2nd March 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hi,

I have BE in ELectrical engg Degree and 3 years of experience in Electrical design engineering and PMC in LT industrial and EHV S/s Projects would be able to appear for EM-EA exams?
and When it will be next scheduled after Feb 2011?.

thanks and regards,

Dhiraj
4th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i have BE in mechanical engg and having 15years experience in operation,maintanance in power plants.can i apper for EM-EA exam.please inform next scheduled after feb 2011.
shiva
13th April 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have BE in ELectrical engg Degree and 3 years of experience in Plant maintenance Electrical.
Please inform next schedule after Feb 211

Yogesh
18th April 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

When is the 12th EM-EA Exam scheduled?
19th April 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i holds post graduate degree with 3 years exp in solar energy field, am in elegiable for energy managers exam
14th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

when the 12th National Certification Examination for EM & EA is scheduled?
16th May 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

when the 12th National Certification Examination for EM & EA is scheduled?
7th February 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

When will the exam of National Certification examination for Energy Managers and Energy auditors be held in 2013 .
7th February 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

when the National Certification Examination for EM & EA is scheduled in the year 2013?
25th January 2014, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mohan Kumar. I hold a Bachelors degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. I have 2 years of work experience in Facility Management Electrical Maintenance Field.

Iam interested in writing the National Certification examination for Energy Managers. I would like to know if I will be eligible to write the test. I would appreciate if you could direct me in this regard.

Thanks&Regards
Mohan Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?