12th April 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?

Hello,
I am strongly willing to do PhD in Psychology. Can you please tell me the universities in India and Abroad which offer PhD without entrance exam? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  5. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  6. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  7. List of universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in India?
  8. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  9. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  12. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Finance in Southern India? Details of entrance exam?
  16. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  17. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  18. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am strongly willing to do PhD in Psychology. Can you please tell me the universities in India and Abroad which offer PhD without entrance exam? Waiting for your response.

Sorry, it is not possible to do a PhD in Psychology program without appearing in any entrance examination in India. Candidates with a masters degree in Psychology with at least 55% marks can apply for a PhD in Psychology in India. Admission to the course is done through an entrance examination and interview. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/SLET/MPhil shall be exempted from the entrance examination. For doing a PhD in Psychology, candidates have to clear the GRE and English proficiency test like TOEFL/IELTS. Therefore, it is not possible to do a PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance examination in India or in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?