12th April 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete 5th and 6th sem of BCA course via correspondence?

I have completed 3 sems bca.. now shd attend 4th sem exams..
can I change frm bangalore university college to any correspondence course to complete 5th nd 6th sem?? Can you let me know what steps we need to follow for it?

12th April 2016, 05:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 5th and 6th sem of BCA course via correspondence?

This is not possible in any university of India that you will do four semesters in regular mode and rest of two modes in distance mode.

You can not do so, it would be better for you to complete the rest of semesters in regular mode and get degree for further higher studied or government of private jobs.
12th April 2016, 06:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 5th and 6th sem of BCA course via correspondence?

*The college transfer option is available only after first year of bachelor's degree. Since you have done your third semester in Bachelor of Computer application, you can not change of your college or university.

*Answer to your second query is that it is also not applicable anywhere that you can pursue two years in regular mode and rest in distance mode, you need to complete rest of your degree in regular mode only.
12th April 2016, 07:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, not at all, there is no such possibility for any candidate after third semester in bachelor of computer application to change university and do rest of semesters of degree in distance mode.

You can not do so, the only option left with you is to continue your rest of degree course in regular mode and finish BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?