12th April 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biophysics after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

I have completed MSc in physics and bsc with maths, physics and chemistry.. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in biophysics?? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can get back with the information which I need to follow?

Thanks!

12th April 2016, 10:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biophysics after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

The minimum qualification required to pursue PhD course is master degree from recognised University with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
You can either directly apply for PhD course by showing your resume to the professor of the university where you want to pursue this course or you can appear in UGC NET examination and then sending your score to the professor under whom you want to work.
12th April 2016, 11:10 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biophysics after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

Yes. You are eligible for Ph.D (Biophysics) after completion of M.Sc (physics).

Course Areas In Biophysics
- Molecular Biophysics
- Membrance Biophysics
- Neuro Biophysics
- Biophysical Techniques
- Bioenergetic
- Medical Biophysics

Universities Offering Ph.D (Biophysics)
- Panjab University
- Christ University
- University of Delhi
- PES University
- Jain University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Guru Nanak Dev University
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuroscience , Bangalore

Job Types After Ph.D (Biophysics)
- Biophysics Scientist
- Lab Technician
- Researcher
- Biophysics Tutor
10th February 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in physical science after completion of M.Sc in BioPhysics?
12th June 2022, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Am i able to do Phd in biophysics if i have done M.Sc mathematics?
25th August 2022, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Physics after completion of M.SC in Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?