12th April 2016, 11:26 AM
vinotdhkumar

What is the expected MBBS cut-off marks for the present year?

What is the expected MBBS cut-off marks for the present year? Can you please provide me the right details on this? What are the options available if not possible with the cut-off? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

12th April 2016, 03:34 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the expected MBBS cut-off marks for the present year?

Cut off is totally depends on the college to college. Each college have their own cut off list. Here you haven't mentioned the college name so how can I help you?
In that case I would like to suggest you visit the desired college and buy their prospectus because you will get all the information about the college in the prospectus.
12th April 2016, 06:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected MBBS cut-off marks for the present year?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. There are different entrance exams conducted for MBBS admission like AIPMT, AIIMS entrance exam, JIPMER, State level PMTs etc.

*Different exams have different cut off marks depending upon their total number of marks. But if you see last year results, candidates who are able to score more than 70% of aggregate marks definitely get admission in good MBBS college. For OBC and SC/ST candidates it is slightly lower.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?