12th April 2016, 11:27 AM
patte theertha

What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course?

What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course? Can you please provide me the details about the various jobs which we can apply for after completion of the integrated M.Sc course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  4. Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  5. What are the job opportunities after integrated MSc in economics?
  6. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  7. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  9. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  10. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  12. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  13. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  14. Scope and jobs for b.pharma in pharmaceutical industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is IT JAM exam good for B.Tech in ECE? What are the job opportunities after integrated MSc?
  16. What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
16th April 2016, 04:10 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course?

After completion of Integrated M.Sc course you can apply for job in these companies are as given below:-

ISRO

BHEL

SAIL

GAIL

ONGC

Bharat Petroleum

Hindustan Petroleum

There are some competitive exams in which you can participate.

Banking Sector-IBPS Clerical, IBPS PO

UPSC Exam-IAS,IPS

SSC (Staff Selection Commission)

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?