15th April 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I have done MPT in Orthopedic. I want to know about PhD in Physiotherapy field. Kindly tell me about the universities providing this PhD in India? And also let me know about the entrance exams. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  2. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  5. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
  6. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  13. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  14. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  15. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India? -- [New]
  16. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  17. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
23rd April 2016, 10:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done MPT in Orthopedic. I want to know about PhD in Physiotherapy field. Kindly tell me about the universities providing this PhD in India? And also let me know about the entrance exams. Thank you in advance.
Colleges Offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India:

- Alva's College of Physiotherapy & Research Center, Mangalore

- Charotar University of Science & Technology, Anand

- Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), Pune

- Dr. M.V. Shetty College of Physiotherapy, Mangalore

- Jaipur Physiotherapy College

- KLE University, Belgaum

Entrance exams to get admission?

Admission is mostly open to all candidates who completed their Master Degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university. Those candidates who fulfill those criteria’s can apply. Normally entrance exam is conducted for admission to this course. Entrance exams may be conducted by the respective university. Those who already qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam can directly eligible to apply.
30th April 2016, 10:43 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

<<<<<List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India>>>>

Amity Institute of Physiotherapy
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam College of Physiotherapy
Saveetha University
MIRU
Yenepoya University
Srinivas College of Physiotherapy
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune

<<<<<Entrance exams to get admission>>>>

UGC NET
GATE
IITJAM
CSIR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?