16th April 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology?

Hii,

Presently I m doing B.Sc. in medical radiotherapy technology from SOAHS,KMC,Manipal University, Manipal.I want to do higher studies after completing this course.Specially I want to do clinical research in cancer or regarding with any other disease.So,to get in the research field which subject ll be best for me for doing M.Sc.?what are the higher studies chances there are for me?can I do M.Sc.in pathology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  2. Which course is best to study in abroad after completing B.Sc in Radiology?
  3. How to apply for M.Sc in Radiology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. What is the qualification for BSc Radiology?
  5. Best course among B.Sc MLT and B.Sc Radiology?
  6. What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?
  7. Can I study Radiology after completion of B.Sc(Zoology)?
  8. Eligibility to study M.Sc(MLT) for Biotechnology graduate?
  9. Am I eligible to do higher studies in regular college after completing BSc computers from Periyar University?
  10. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  11. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  13. How to do higher studies in new subject after completing BSc in Bioinformatics?
  14. Government jobs available after M.Sc in Radiology?
  15. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  16. How to go for higher studies for MS after passing B.E?
  17. What are the PG programmes after BSc chemistry to do the higher studies?
  18. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
24th April 2016, 02:19 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology?

# It is better to go for pursuing post-graduate degree/diploma in Radiology. For this, names of few institutes providing postgraduate degree in radiology are given below:

* Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Jayanagar, Bangalore
* Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai
* All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) , Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
* TCR Institute for Materials Technology, Navi Mumbai
* University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Shahdara, New Delhi
* Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education Research, Gorimedu, Pondicherry
* Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Sector-12, Chandigarh
* Apollo Institute of Hospital Management
* Martin Luther Christian University, Shillong
* Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore

# Following areas/sectors where one can get job opportunities are:

* Government and Private Hospitals
* Radiotherapy Equipment Manufacturers
* Mental Health Centres
* Educational Institutes
* Radiotherapy Research Organizations
* Nursing Homes
* Diagnostic Centres
* Out Patient Clinics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?